Do you ever have a day where you know you should work (or maybe run because you are training for a half marathon)? Today was one of those days.
My legs have been tight and just off feeling all week. So I hopped on my elliptical and zoned out watching a documentary on the Netflix. Easy, quick, and still sweaty.
New TV starts this week! I love TV almost as much as I love my cats, so I thought I would share my must watch new shows list.
Speaking of cats.
1. Terra Nova Steven Spielberg, Sci-Fi, and Dinosaurs.
2. The Secret Circle They had me at based on a teen series and witches. I love me some supernatural teen novels (see my love of The Nine Lives of Chloe King and The Vampire Diaries.)
3. Ringer Buffy is back on TV.
4. The X Factor I stopped watching American Idol a few years ago but this show might capture my interest. Plus who doesn’t love Simon?
5. American Horror Story It’s a thriller, critics are loving it, and it is co-created by Ryan Murphy of Glee and Nip/Tuck fame.
6. Prime Suspect I really need a new cop drama and this one Maria Bello looks good. Great cast and a remake of a successful British series, I have high hopes for this one.
Do you have a go to workout for easy days?
What shows are you excited about for fall?
The folks at TV.Com compiled an awesome printable calendar (which is replacing the spread sheet I usually make every year because I am an insane person.) You can find it here.