The lovely Carolina from Peas In A Blog tagged me in her 12 Random Facts post. Carolina picked the 12 questions below.
- LOST. The best or bestest show of all time? I kid (not really)! What’s your favorite show of all time?
- If you could take your celebrity crush on a date who would it be? Where would you take him/do?
- Favorite ingredient to cook with and why.
- What song are you most embarrassed to have in your iPod?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go & why?
- What’s your favorite way to work out?
- Favorite nail polish color. Go!
- Best movie you’ve seen this year?
- What’s your favorite piece of jewelry & why?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- If you could do the same thing every day what would you do?
- What’s the first blog you started reading?
1. Did you guys know I love TV? Well I do and lots of it. Picking one show as my favorite of all time is really difficult. With a gun to my head, I would have to say Six Feet Under. That show gripped me.
2. This is so cheesy and cliché but my most favorite place in the world is Paris. So if I could take my celebrity crush on a date it would be to some anonymous but completely fabulous restaurant in Paris. (In this fantasy, there would also be unlimited amounts of funds for the shopping spree that would start on one end of the Champs- Elysees and end on the other.)
This is not exactly part of the questions but I would probably take this guy (even though he turned out to be a bit of a cheater on The Lying Game and I am a little mad at him.)
3. I love garlic and tend to double it in any recipe because it is delicious. It could be because I am Italian and used to eating it in lots of dishes.
4. I have a lot of Glee on my iPod.
5. I haven’t been back to Connecticut since my wedding in 2009 and would love to get up there to visit friends and family. As terrible as the winter is, I do miss seasons living in Central Florida and would love to go up in the fall.
6. My favorite way to work out is running. Shocking!
7. I am lazy and cheap when it comes to manicures but when I do paint my nails, I love “nice is nice” by essie.
8. I have not seen many moves in 2012 but the best one so far is Forks Over Knives. When I do use the elliptical at home, we have a small TV that has a Roku player to stream Netflix on. I love documentaries and stumbled on this one.
9. My engagement/wedding rings. They are the few pieces of jewelry that I wear and they have sentimental value.
10. Two Christmas’s ago, J gave me a family ring that his Great-Grandmother brought over from Poland. It is beautiful and his mother even wrote up her engagement story to go with the gift. I am actually really lucky that J is an excellent gift giver and always gets me thoughtful and creative gifts.
11. Listen to talk radio. I am a political junkie and need a news fix plus I love to listen to other people geek out over public policy.
12. My first blog would probably be a political one maybe Fire Dog Lake or The Daily Kos? I read a lot of blogs and have for a long time, so this would be my best guess.
There it is, 12 Random Facts you did not know (or did not care to know) about me.
Instead of tagging anyone, I would love it if you would answer one of the questions above in the comments.