You can follow my previous weeks training and current DVD rotation on my Workouts page.
Sunday: Yoga 60 Minutes
Monday: 3.2 Miles
Wednesday: 3.63 Miles
Friday: 12.12 Miles
Friday’s 12.12 miles was my longest run so far. It really makes me feel ready for my first Half this month ( I can’t believe it is this month.) My workouts were almost all running this week which I normally try to avoid but being at a conference all weekend, did not help. I am already starting to think about the what next for after the half but want to play it safe and wait until I cross the finish line process the experience before making any decisions.
1. One big fat Personal Distance Record!
2. An upsetting work development seems to be turning in my favor. This is taking a lot of stress off.
3. J bought the new iPhone, so there has been loads of fun laying with Siri.
1. More strength training ( I am doing much better with this for Week 13.)
2. More Yoga. The more I run, the more my body wants to do Yoga. It is also helping me to deal with stress better and I feel more centered.
3. Be grateful. I have a tendency to take things for granted but want to spend more time reflecting on what is good in my life.
Funny Picture Of The Week:
(Yes that is Pizza in there. Looks like Tail was hungry.)
How was your training this week?